Exclusive 10% discount for serving military personnel.
Military Discount Terms and Conditions for Abivale Veterinary Group:
- Military discount will be authorised on a client’s account upon presentation of a formal (original) ID Card. Photocopies will not be accepted. This must be presented at the first visit to the Practice in order to qualify. Failure to do so will lead to accounts being charged at the normal rates.
- Discount will be valid on the qualifying persons account for the same period of time as the ID presented is valid for. A new ID card will need to be shown to validate the discount for a new qualifying period. Failure to provide a new ID card once the original qualifying period has ended will results in full charges being made against the account.
- Abivale Veterinary Group reserve the right to ask for ID to be presented at any time other time in the future to verify entitlement.
- 10% discount will be applied off all fees but the discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Abivale Veterinary Group reserve the right to amend/remove this offer at any time without prior notice.
- Discount can only be applied for animals residing in the same household as the qualifying individual.
- Any client found to be falsely claiming discount on their own account or against animals that they do not themselves own will have all discount removed from their account with immediate effect.
- Abivale Veterinary Group reserve the right to ask for proof of ownership of an individual animal i.e. microchip paperwork/rehoming papers etc.
- Authorised persons are permitted to present an animal for treatment/boarding and will still receive discount as long as the animal presented is owned within the household of the qualifying individual i.e. spouse/relative/friend may present a pet on behalf of the qualifying person.
- Abivale Veterinary Group reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.